Wireless Access

last person joined: yesterday 

Access network design for branch, remote, outdoor, and campus locations with HPE Aruba Networking access points and mobility controllers.
Expand all | Collapse all

today i had a meeting with a customer to convene him to take aruba over Cisco , why Aruba ?

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  today i had a meeting with a customer to convene him to take aruba over Cisco , why Aruba ?

Posted Nov 27, 2016 06:17 AM

but he asked me one question , why Aruba ? what exist  in Aruba and not exist in Cisco ?? 

what i have to answer him ??

• 2.  RE: today i had a meeting with a customer to convene him to take aruba over Cisco , why Aruba ?

Posted Nov 27, 2016 03:32 PM
    APs can use as IAP and Controller based AP (same Hardware) and cloud managed Firewall Function better functions for roaming (client handover) Auto convert from Air Monitor to AP if needed in AOS8 one AP Supports multiple Controller with different networks so every Scop in Mall in usecase have its own wlc with own security and the APs share Networks and SSIDs from many Controllers in AOS8 multi mandant for AP licensing Remote Accesspoints Central Management with Mastercontroller without the must have of additional Software (Prime/Airwave)

#AirheadsMobile