Wireless Water Cooler

last person joined: 17 days ago 

Hang out and socialize with other community members in this off topic forum. Everything from industry trends to hobbies and interests are welcomed!
Expand all | Collapse all

2 year old Airhead

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  2 year old Airhead

Posted Oct 26, 2013 10:26 AM
    No baby just yet ..lol but as of yesterday I've been an Airhead for 2 years now. I cannot even explain how much the forum has meant to me in words alone. The amount I have learned just by reading posts, asking questions, helping people get to the bottom of their issues is insane.
    Definitely the highlight was being awarded MVP status where my SE took time to send an email to my boss and VP congratulating me. Meant a lot. Meeting cjoseph at Airheads Vegas was a close 2nd ;).

Just wanted to say thanks to all for making this forum fun and something I look forward to checking everyday (even on weekends).

Look forward to the new and exciting Aruba products and direction this company is taking.

Thanks,
    Pasquale Monardo

• 2.  RE: 2 year old Airhead

Posted Oct 26, 2013 06:40 PM

Great note.

And always good to see a fellow Canadian on here participating.

...Thinks keep changing and the forums are a great place to keep-pace.   No one can be an expert on every category, "It takes a Village..." as they say.

Hope to see you in Vegas @AirheadsConf in March !!  

JF

• 3.  RE: 2 year old Airhead

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Oct 26, 2013 10:21 PM

Pmonardo,

It was a pleasure meeting you.  People like you are the reason why we do what we do.

• 4.  RE: 2 year old Airhead

Posted Oct 28, 2013 07:49 AM

Thanks Colin and JF, hope to see you in Vegas as well. I'll find out this week if my company let's me go this year.

• 5.  RE: 2 year old Airhead

Posted Jan 23, 2014 03:55 PM

Booked! Can't wait

• 6.  RE: 2 year old Airhead

Posted Feb 26, 2014 06:19 PM

I myself am a pretty new Airhead. I am just glad to see that the community is so supportive. Plus it's great that people are so willing to help since I have next to no experience in the Aruba field. 

I look forward to meeting some of you at Airheads Vegas as well! I'll be the one there looking completely lost trying to absorb as much information as I can. ;) 

Maybe 2 years from now I will be able to help others.