Training, Certification & Career

last person joined: 2 days ago 

Get more information about the HPE Aruba Networking technical training and certification programs. Network with your colleagues to improve your career, and post job availability for network engineers within your organization.
Expand all | Collapse all

Is there an expiration date associated with ACMA?

This thread has been viewed 1 times
  • 1.  Is there an expiration date associated with ACMA?

Posted Jan 03, 2017 10:42 AM

I got my ACMA back in June 2014 and I recently received an email (vaguely remember) asking me to do ACMP to renew my ACMA...Now I can not find that email and my ACMA certificate doesnot really show a date as the expiration plus HPE website doesnot help either...

Anyone know if I want to keep my ACMA, Do I have to do another exam before June 2017?

• 2.  RE: Is there an expiration date associated with ACMA?

Posted Jan 03, 2017 05:37 PM

Hi - we have recently transitioned to a different certification version management program. To answer your question, I'd recommend waiting for our new ACMA 8.0 exam which will be released in a few months time if you'd like to renew your certification.

• 3.  RE: Is there an expiration date associated with ACMA?

Posted Jan 03, 2017 06:42 PM
    But as of right now, is there an expiration date associated with ACMA?

• 4.  RE: Is there an expiration date associated with ACMA?
    Best Answer

Posted Jan 03, 2017 06:45 PM

The certifications don't have a fixed 3-year expiration anymore. That said, they do expire eventually after newer certifications are released. Therefore, I'd recommend keeping your certification updated as new versions are released.