Get your network expertise ready for whatever comes next.
Ready to sharpen your network skills and expand your expertise? You’ll find just the knowledge you need with more than 130 Airheads sessions at Atmosphere ’23, taking place on April 23-28 at the Venetian in Las Vegas.
You might not be able to beat the House in blackjack, but investing your time and attention as a network blackbelt is the real payout. Airheads like us know the big winners keep learning.
Airheads sessions are designed for engineers by engineers. Here are a few cool ones to consider:
· Aruba CX Switching Roundtable: No Holds Barred
· Can You Trust Your Networking Vendor?
· Self-Locating APs and What It Means for Locationing Deployments
· Cloud-Unify Wi-Fi, Wired, and WAN Operations With Aruba Central
· Why We’re “All In” with NaaS and the Compelling Reasons to Join Us
· How Aruba EdgeConnect SD-WAN Supercharges Mission-Critical Networks
No one knows what’s next, but an uncertain economy is a great time to expand your skills.
Explore the Airheads session track and start planning your time at Atmosphere 2023.