Community Feedback

View Only
last person joined: 16 hours ago 

How is the community doing? Do you have any questions or feedback related for the Airheads Community team? This is the place to let us know.
Expand all | Collapse all

OfficeConnect OC-20 series

This thread has been viewed 7 times
  • 1.  OfficeConnect OC-20 series

Posted Dec 13, 2021 07:08 AM
    I was redirected here as the forum on the hpe co,mmunity has been locked and moved here. I would like to know if anyone has and can verify a time synchronization problem with this series. Long story short, I have a few of these OC-20 APs installed in 3 different customer locations and they all have th esame issue (running latest firmware): at first boot or reboot the time is correctly synchronized and is reported correctly. Day after day the time drifts further out of synch and each site reports a different time based on the drift probably. To resolve the situation I have to reboot one AP and the time immediately is resynched correctly. I have tried supplying the NTP through DHCP and checking through the diagnostic logs from the AP themselves and they received the DHCP option correctly. However they still fail to synch apparently after the first synch at boot / reboot. I have had to disable all time related access windows to avoid problems. I have posted this several months ago and no solution was reported nor suggested - apart from checkig the firmware which is at it's latest version (they update automagically). I will try to yet again open another case but I find it rather surprising that nobody to this date has confirmed or denied the issue.
    Can anyone who has these OC-20s installed give me some feedback? I don't have a problem on one but 3 different sites with 3 different networks and ISPs (plus there are no other issues).

------------------------------
    Luca Forattini

• 2.  RE: OfficeConnect OC-20 series

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Dec 14, 2021 03:37 AM
    Sorry to point you to another place again, but please check the Aruba InstantON community. InstantON is a separate product line with different technology and a separate community.

Herman Robers
    ------------------------
    If you have urgent issues, always contact your Aruba partner, distributor, or Aruba TAC Support. Check https://www.arubanetworks.com/support-services/contact-support/ for how to contact Aruba TAC. Any opinions expressed here are solely my own and not necessarily that of Hewlett Packard Enterprise or Aruba Networks.

In case your problem is solved, please invest the time to post a follow-up with the information on how you solved it. Others can benefit from that.