Community Feedback

View Only
last person joined: 3 days ago 

How is the community doing? Do you have any questions or feedback related for the Airheads Community team? This is the place to let us know.

Routing 2930F and 2530

This thread has been viewed 12 times
  • 1.  Routing 2930F and 2530

Posted Mar 29, 2021 11:03 AM

Hey Folks,

I have an issue with routing that's strange to me.  I have a 2930F operating at Layer 3; I have ip routing enabled with a route of last resort ( I have not received the router yet from the distributer) configured.  I have all VLANS and DHCP configured and am getting a DHCP address from all DHCP-enabled VLANS.  I have used ports 46 and 47 on the 2930F to connect to two 2530 switches using port 10, with port 48 on the 2930F reserved for the router when we receive it.  When testing each VLAN, I am receiving a DHCP address and can ping the default gateway address of the VLAN successfully over SSH and from a command prompt on PC.  Here is my problem.  When in Putty, I can ping all VLAN interfaces successfully.  I can ping the interface addresses of both 2530s successfully.  But when trying to ping any addresses outside of the PC VLAN, I can't; it times out.  What's strange is when I release/renew address, I can ping all VLAN interfaces again.  But then it times out.  I have checked my double-checked my config but I can't seem to find the issue.  Can someone take a peek at these configs and let me know.  I am pretty familiar with both the ArubaOS and Cisco, but this issue has me confused.  I am attaching my config files for review.

------------------------------
    Trey Bennings
    ------------------------------