SD-WAN

View Only
last person joined: 11 hours ago 

Forum to discuss HPE Aruba EdgeConnect SD-WAN and SD-Branch solutions. This includes SD-WAN Orchestration WAN edge network functions - routing, security, zone-based firewall, segmentation and WAN optimization, micro-branch solutions, best practics, and third-party integrations. All things SD-WAN!
Expand all | Collapse all

Connect to 2930F-8 SWITCH (JL258A) management interface over SVlan port

This thread has been viewed 9 times
  • 1.  Connect to 2930F-8 SWITCH (JL258A) management interface over SVlan port

Posted Jan 13, 2021 02:56 PM
    I am configuring the JL258A 2930F switch as a CPE at a customer site with QinQ. Currently I am unable to configure a way to connect to the switch management through the SVlan port after completing the QinQ or allow additional services through the port such as VoIP or internet for the customer. Any assistance would be appreciated.

------------------------------
    Unknown author
    ------------------------------

• 2.  RE: Connect to 2930F-8 SWITCH (JL258A) management interface over SVlan port

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Mar 15, 2021 02:07 PM
    I would argue this question is probably better off in the switching section of the Airheads community.
    A 2930F is not what we would typically consider a CPE or WAN equipment in general, so I am not sure if it fits the use-case you are trying to solve or that you will find many real-world examples of such a config.

But always a good starting point might be to include a diagram and your configuration for folks to figure out  the topology you are trying to bring up.