View Only
last person joined: 5 days ago 

Expand all | Collapse all

EVE-NG Self-Paced Lab: Basic BGP

This thread has been viewed 67 times
  • 1.  EVE-NG Self-Paced Lab: Basic BGP

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Feb 10, 2021 05:01 PM

EVE-NG is a tool similar to GNS3 that provides network admins with ways to simulate routers, switches, firewalls, and numerous other virtual appliances. You can create a network lab with devices from various vendors. If the network vendor has a virtual appliance, it can more than likely run in an EVE-NG environment.

I wanted to share this new attached EVE-NG lab ("Configuring basic BGP on CX unlocked.zip") which can be imported into your instance of EVE-NG (or GNS3). The zip file also has the lab guide and a couple brief videos to describe the environment.

Please help us out and share your experience with EVE-NG labs/environment. We plan to produce a number of these types of self-paced learning labs and your feedback will help.

------------------------------
    Steve Baker
    ------------------------------

• 2.  RE: EVE-NG Self-Paced Lab: Basic BGP

Posted Feb 23, 2021 02:11 PM
    Hi Steve,

I would just like to thank you very much for this contribution, I think that the labs with EVE-NG really help to settle the knowledge and experiment in a quick and easy way. I hope you can continue to provide the community with useful material like this.

Thank you very much,
    A.Torres