Security

View Only
last person joined: 2 days ago 

Forum to discuss Enterprise security using HPE Aruba Networking NAC solutions (ClearPass), Introspect, VIA, 360 Security Exchange, Extensions, and Policy Enforcement Firewall (PEF).
Expand all | Collapse all

ClearPass + DUO MFA Cisco Hardware

This thread has been viewed 43 times
  • 1.  ClearPass + DUO MFA Cisco Hardware

Posted Sep 17, 2021 10:33 AM

We are looking to enforce MFA across our Cisco fleet and are hoping to leverage ClearPass + Duo to accomplish this. It does look like configuring Clearpass to support the DUO authentication proxy is supported but I just wanted to touchbase with the community and see if anyone has run through this setup before. 

We are currently using ClearPass + Kerberos auth to allow login to these devices, we are hoping to create a new authentication source and policy, pilot the changes then switch everything over.

Any thoughts or opinions here would be greatly appreciated.

-Nick

• 2.  RE: ClearPass + DUO MFA Cisco Hardware

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Sep 17, 2021 11:26 AM
    Would this be helpful?

------------------------------
    Herman Robers
    ------------------------
    If you have urgent issues, always contact your Aruba partner, distributor, or Aruba TAC Support. Check https://www.arubanetworks.com/support-services/contact-support/ for how to contact Aruba TAC. Any opinions expressed here are solely my own and not necessarily that of Hewlett Packard Enterprise or Aruba Networks.

In case your problem is solved, please invest the time to post a follow-up with the information on how you solved it. Others can benefit from that.
    ------------------------------

• 3.  RE: ClearPass + DUO MFA Cisco Hardware

Posted Sep 17, 2021 11:27 AM
    Looks like it will be incredible helpful. Thank you for taking the time to respond Herman.

Will start looking over everything and update this thread if I have any questions.