Security

View Only
last person joined: yesterday 

Forum to discuss Enterprise security using HPE Aruba Networking NAC solutions (ClearPass), Introspect, VIA, 360 Security Exchange, Extensions, and Policy Enforcement Firewall (PEF).
Expand all | Collapse all

ClearPass wired/wifi Onboard - cisco wifi & switch

This thread has been viewed 26 times
  • 1.  ClearPass wired/wifi Onboard - cisco wifi & switch

Posted Nov 27, 2020 10:37 AM
    Good day all,

I'm busy building a complete ClearPass solution, Onboard, Onguard, Guest_sponsor with Cisco switch/wifi

I have build my onboard service that includes the Wired Nic,  and completed the guest setup.

not sure how to build the MacAuth with the wired TLS service,
    *Device (managed) that has not been onboarded connects to a colorless port will then need to be redirected to the guest page as i have a hyperlink at the bottom to onboard a device.

Regards,

------------------------------
    Pieter Le Roux

• 2.  RE: ClearPass wired/wifi Onboard - cisco wifi & switch

Posted Nov 28, 2020 01:51 AM
    @Herman Robers Your input would be highly appreciated if possible, I have watched your workshop videos as well. ​

Pieter Le Roux

• 3.  RE: ClearPass wired/wifi Onboard - cisco wifi & switch

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Nov 30, 2020 08:00 AM
    Did you find the ClearPass Wired Policy Enforcement Guide available at https://www.arubanetworks.com/clearpassdocs ?
    Wired Guest on Cisco is similar to what is covered in the Workshop Video Series, just different attributes and that is covered in that solution guide.

If so, what do you have already, and at what point are you stuck? If this is for a production network, I would recommend working with your partner or Aruba Support.

Herman Robers
    ------------------------
    If you have urgent issues, always contact your Aruba partner, distributor or Aruba TAC Support. Check https://www.arubanetworks.com/support-services/contact-support/ for how to contact Aruba TAC.

• 4.  RE: ClearPass wired/wifi Onboard - cisco wifi & switch

Posted Nov 30, 2020 08:27 AM

Hi Herman,

Thanks for the link, plenty of useful documentation in there. 

Pieter Le Roux