Network Management

View Only
last person joined: 17 hours ago 

Keep an informative eye on your network with HPE Aruba Networking network management solutions
Expand all | Collapse all

[Aruba NetEdit 2.0.2] ArubaOS-CX - TACACS Configuration

This thread has been viewed 19 times
  • 1.  [Aruba NetEdit 2.0.2] ArubaOS-CX - TACACS Configuration

Posted Feb 11, 2020 04:45 AM

Hello,

I am working in NetEdit on version 2.0.2 and i have a problem with a TACACS configuration when deploying a configuration plan.

Capture.JPG

In fact, during validation before deployment, the entire configuration is considered to be "invalid input".

In addition, the reading works because the devices have the status "OK" and NAE "Normal".

TACACS accepts REST & SSH access well.

(the credentials for tacacs are correctly entered in NetEdit)

The problem does not occur in a local users + TACACS OFF configuration

Do you have a solution, a workaround ?

Thanks

• 2.  RE: [Aruba NetEdit 2.0.2] ArubaOS-CX - TACACS Configuration

Posted Oct 07, 2020 12:04 PM

I'm having a similar problem with NetEdit 2.0.9. I can't even get to the validation, it says Validation can't be run when unresolved lines are present.  I have 2 sets of unresolved lines

2020-10-07 08_54_52-Aruba NetEdit1.png2020-10-07 09_00_44-Aruba NetEdit2.png

The release notes say:

Scenario: When TACACS/RADIUS servers are included in a configuration and deployed by the MultiEditor, deployment to the switch succeeds but NetEdit sometimes reports it as a failure if the  TACACS/RADIUS server order changes.

I only have 1 TACACS server listed at this point. Also, the power redundancy commands won't validate.

This feels like a limitation of NetEdit, not an actual problem with the commands.  Any ideas?