Network Management

View Only
last person joined: an hour ago 

Keep an informative eye on your network with HPE Aruba Networking network management solutions
Expand all | Collapse all

Report Showing All Switches and Firmware Versions?

This thread has been viewed 10 times
  • 1.  Report Showing All Switches and Firmware Versions?

Posted Feb 03, 2021 02:26 PM
    Is there a way to get a report somehow from Airwave that will show all Aruba switches and their firmware versions?  We're trying to standardize on a firmware version across all sites and I'm finding it time consuming to drill down and see what all we currently have in use.  I tried to generate my own, but it always says no data is available.

------------------------------
    Jason Lester

• 2.  RE: Report Showing All Switches and Firmware Versions?

Posted Feb 04, 2021 01:10 AM
    Hello, are you using IMC?  It could be possible to create this kind of reports.

• 3.  RE: Report Showing All Switches and Firmware Versions?
    Best Answer

Posted Feb 04, 2021 11:26 AM
    I have airwave set to email me a weekly report of our switch inventory and that includes their firmware version.  It could also be set to just be a report that you log into airwave and look at when you want to.    It's a custom report set up under the Reports --> Definitions section.  It looks like this screen shot
    Make sure that version is one of the fields you select so that the firmware version is part of the report that it produces.

Adam Forsyth

• 4.  RE: Report Showing All Switches and Firmware Versions?

Posted Feb 04, 2021 11:35 AM
    Thanks, that worked for me.  I'm not sure what I was doing wrong on it originally. Uploading... Upload file

Jason Lester