Network Management

View Only
last person joined: 4 days ago 

Keep an informative eye on your network with HPE Aruba Networking network management solutions
Expand all | Collapse all

Airwave 8.2.12.1/AOS8.7.1.2/RAP 505H

This thread has been viewed 15 times
  • 1.  Airwave 8.2.12.1/AOS8.7.1.2/RAP 505H

Posted Jun 03, 2021 12:43 PM
    In my environment, running 8.7.1.2.  I can see the RAP 505h being listed as a device, however I am unable to see any client information on them directly.  I can see clients; I can see under the clients they tell me what RAP they are associated with, however if I go directly to RAP and check out the clients, I get zero (0) information.

Is this something that will be fixed in the next release of Airwave?  If so, any idea when we expect the release?

------------------------------
    Neal Tarbox

• 2.  RE: Airwave 8.2.12.1/AOS8.7.1.2/RAP 505H

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Jun 04, 2021 05:49 AM
    If this is not mentioned in the 'known issues' part of the release notes of Airwave or Instant/AOS 8.7.1.2, please open a TAC case for this, either through your partner or direct if you have direct access. Probably a known or unknown bug/limitation.

Herman Robers
    ------------------------
    If you have urgent issues, always contact your Aruba partner, distributor, or Aruba TAC Support. Check https://www.arubanetworks.com/support-services/contact-support/ for how to contact Aruba TAC. Any opinions expressed here are solely my own and not necessarily that of Hewlett Packard Enterprise or Aruba Networks.

In case your problem is solved, please invest the time to post a follow-up with the information on how you solved it. Others can benefit from that.

• 3.  RE: Airwave 8.2.12.1/AOS8.7.1.2/RAP 505H

Posted Jun 04, 2021 11:29 AM
    Looks like a bug...  The only thing I could find that comes close, pertains to a Cisco device.