Network Management

View Only
last person joined: 14 hours ago 

Keep an informative eye on your network with HPE Aruba Networking network management solutions
Expand all | Collapse all

Airwave Glass CSR

This thread has been viewed 11 times
  • 1.  Airwave Glass CSR

Posted Jan 15, 2021 05:23 PM

Hi,

I having a trouble generating a Certificate Request on airwave glass 1.3.1 and wondered if there was a solution.

Issue = when generating the CSR with Multiple SAN I received the message "Multi-Domain (SAN) should be comma separated FQDN(s) or IP(s)". I have tried every format I can think of and still no luck same message. Is there a solution via the GUI or do I have to generate the request using openssl on another box and import all the certificates/keys?

I have tried xxxx.com, xxxxx.co.uk. Also DNS Name=xxxx.com, DNS Name= xxxx.co.uk. Also DNS=xxx.com, DNS=xxx.co.uk. Also tried FQDN=xxx.com, FDQN=xxxx.co.uk.

Also the user/installation guide is no help it doesn't include an example or information on the formatting

Regards

Fraser 

------------------------------
    Fraser McKenzie

• 2.  RE: Airwave Glass CSR

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Jan 18, 2021 04:37 AM
    Can you try: DNS:name1,DNS:name2,DNS:name3 ? So with colons: and no spaces?

If you have the knowledge, I would use external tooling like OpenSSL to generate a keypair and CSR as it is easier to backup the key material, control what you want, and have a unified way to request certificates across products.

Herman Robers
    ------------------------
    If you have urgent issues, always contact your Aruba partner, distributor, or Aruba TAC Support. Check https://www.arubanetworks.com/support-services/contact-support/ for how to contact Aruba TAC. Any opinions expressed here are solely my own and not necessarily that of Hewlett Packard Enterprise or Aruba Networks.