Network Management

View Only
last person joined: 15 hours ago 

Keep an informative eye on your network with HPE Aruba Networking network management solutions
Expand all | Collapse all

ECCN for Netedit

This thread has been viewed 27 times
  • 1.  ECCN for Netedit

Posted Feb 03, 2021 03:38 PM
    Can anyone provide the ECCN number for Netedit please.

------------------------------
    Alan Scott

• 2.  RE: ECCN for Netedit
    Best Answer

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Feb 04, 2021 05:17 AM
    You can lookup ECCN numbers here. For NetEdit, the HPE Part number is JL639AAE (1-year) or JL640AAE (3 year), which shows an ECCN of EAR99.

I think ECCN is mostly important for physical goods, less for electronically delivered, but you can check with your local Aruba or HPE team to get that confirmed.

Herman Robers
    ------------------------
    If you have urgent issues, always contact your Aruba partner, distributor, or Aruba TAC Support. Check https://www.arubanetworks.com/support-services/contact-support/ for how to contact Aruba TAC. Any opinions expressed here are solely my own and not necessarily that of Hewlett Packard Enterprise or Aruba Networks.

• 3.  RE: ECCN for Netedit

Posted Feb 04, 2021 07:57 AM
    Thank you.   My Aruba SE provided same info so I will go with it. ​

Alan Scott

• 4.  RE: ECCN for Netedit

Posted Feb 16, 2021 10:14 AM
    The PartNumber JL640AAE is 3 years, not 5 years. I'm here because I would like to know how we can offer netedit for five years. Do I simply double the amount of the product over three years, totaling six?

Kledson Aguiar

• 5.  RE: ECCN for Netedit

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Feb 16, 2021 10:42 AM
    I'm not sure, please reach out to your partner or Aruba Sales team to find a solution to offer NetEdit for 5 years.

Herman Robers
    ------------------------
    If you have urgent issues, always contact your Aruba partner, distributor, or Aruba TAC Support. Check https://www.arubanetworks.com/support-services/contact-support/ for how to contact Aruba TAC. Any opinions expressed here are solely my own and not necessarily that of Hewlett Packard Enterprise or Aruba Networks.