Cloud Managed Networks

View Only
last person joined: yesterday 

Forum to discuss all things related to HPE Aruba Networking Central and UXI Network Management, including deployment of managed networks, configuration, best practices, APIs, Cloud Guest, AIOps, Presence Analytics, and other included Applications
Expand all | Collapse all

Wi-Fi Connectivity dashboard shows no data

This thread has been viewed 15 times
  • 1.  Wi-Fi Connectivity dashboard shows no data

Posted Mar 19, 2020 12:25 AM

Hello. We recently installed a few IAP-515 APs in two separate offices. As far as I can tell, the AP and wifi configurations are identical for both groups however, one of the groups does not provide any Connection Experience telemetry data under the "Wi-Fi Connectivity" dashboard. However, the other works fine. All APs are synced and communicate with Aruba Central. There are no configuration overrides or collisions.

Anyone run into this before? Any tips on what to look for, how to troubleshoot etc.. ? My experience with this dashboard is they "just work" when you set them up.

Dashboard not working

FourGigaquads_1-1584591507530.png

Dashboard working on another similarly configured group

FourGigaquads_0-1584591454754.png

• 2.  RE: Wi-Fi Connectivity dashboard shows no data

MVP EXPERT
    Posted Mar 19, 2020 05:56 AM

Are the IAPs running the same firmware version and if so, what is this version? Ideally this should be a minimum of is 8.4.0.0 or one of the following support versions.

https://help.central.arubanetworks.com/2.5.0/documentation/online_help/content/access-points/supported-platforms/supported-aps.htm

• 3.  RE: Wi-Fi Connectivity dashboard shows no data

Posted Mar 19, 2020 11:17 AM
      |   view attached

Craig, thanks. They are all running version 8.6.0.2_73853.

While troubleshooting, I attempted to roll back to 8.5.x.x (last recommended) but the problem persisted so I reinstalled 8.6.0.2. 

Config attached.

FourGigaquads_1-1584630187682.png

FourGigaquads_2-1584630286809.png

Attachment(s)

txt
    aruba_config.txt   3 KB 1 version

• 4.  RE: Wi-Fi Connectivity dashboard shows no data

Posted Mar 26, 2020 02:54 PM

Any other guesses or suggestions?

• 5.  RE: Wi-Fi Connectivity dashboard shows no data

Posted May 07, 2021 05:06 PM
      |   view attached
    Hello, I am facing exactly the same problem with the AP-515 with Aruba Central.

All sites have the same firmware version 8.6.0.8.

One of them does not show any data on the WiFi connectivity panel Were you able to solve the problem?

Thanks,

Luis

------------------------------
    Luis Rodrigues
    ------------------------------