Cloud Managed Networks

View Only
last person joined: 3 days ago 

Forum to discuss all things related to HPE Aruba Networking Central and UXI Network Management, including deployment of managed networks, configuration, best practices, APIs, Cloud Guest, AIOps, Presence Analytics, and other included Applications
Expand all | Collapse all

Cloud managed switches

This thread has been viewed 25 times
  • 1.  Cloud managed switches

Posted Apr 07, 2021 12:46 PM
    As of now I predominantly use Ubiquity UniFi switches in my clients environments. They've worked pretty well for me especially for the price and my clients are happy with them. What I really like about them is the fact that I can host the controller software myself and being the control freak that I am I really like that feature.
    I'm looking for some beefier switches that I can use in my clients environments that also have a central management system but one that I can host myself (so not like meraki).
    Does anyone have any recommendations? The only one I can find is... Ubiquity.

------------------------------
    omegle azar shagle

• 2.  RE: Cloud managed switches

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Apr 08, 2021 03:57 AM
    There are a few options, depending on the scale/required performance. For self-hosted, Airwave would be an option, which is an enterprise product (with features and pricing). For small networks, Aruba Instant ON (www.arubainstanton.com) probably is a better solution.

Probably best to reach out to your Aruba partner or local Aruba Sales team to discuss the options.

Herman Robers
    ------------------------
    If you have urgent issues, always contact your Aruba partner, distributor, or Aruba TAC Support. Check https://www.arubanetworks.com/support-services/contact-support/ for how to contact Aruba TAC. Any opinions expressed here are solely my own and not necessarily that of Hewlett Packard Enterprise or Aruba Networks.