Cloud Managed Networks

View Only
last person joined: yesterday 

Forum to discuss all things Aruba Central and UXI Network Management, this includes Aruba Central managed networks, Central configuration, best practices, Central APIs, Cloud Guest, AIOps, Presence Analytics and Other Central Applications
Expand all | Collapse all

Export device inventory / License Assignment

This thread has been viewed 33 times
  • 1.  Export device inventory / License Assignment

Posted Mar 08, 2022 10:30 AM

Hi,
    In our envoirement, we use Aruba Central Cloud, Log in to Aruba Central | Sign in | Aruba Networks
    I want to make an export of our device inventory or our license assignments.
    The reason is:
    When I login in Aruba Central, click on license assignments, I see 3000 accespoints (fictive numbers) licensed.

When I login in Aruba Central, click on Network Operations, devices, accespoints, I see 2500 accespoints.

So, there is a missing of 500 accespoints.

When I login in Aruba Central, click on Network Operations, devices, accespoints, I can export all the devices to a CSV.

But When I login in Aruba Central, click on license assignments or device inventory, I cannot export to CSV to compare those accespoints in Excel.

Is there any way to compare the Device inventory / License Assignments and the accespoints in Network Operations?

Thanks.

------------------------------
    EJ vL

• 2.  RE: Export device inventory / License Assignment

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Mar 14, 2022 05:51 PM
    not that i know. But i suggest to open a TAC case to sort out the disparity

Any opinions expressed here are solely my own and not necessarily that of Hewlett Packard Enterprise or Aruba.