Cloud Managed Networks

View Only
last person joined: yesterday 

Forum to discuss all things related to HPE Aruba Networking Central and UXI Network Management, including deployment of managed networks, configuration, best practices, APIs, Cloud Guest, AIOps, Presence Analytics, and other included Applications
Expand all | Collapse all

Aruba VIA using Azure MFA using CPPM and NPS w/ Azure MFA extension

This thread has been viewed 21 times
  • 1.  Aruba VIA using Azure MFA using CPPM and NPS w/ Azure MFA extension

Posted Apr 01, 2021 10:48 AM
    Hey all - 

I'm in the process of setting up Aruba VIA on a virtual controller hosted in Azure.  I want to setup MFA using Microsoft Azure MFA using push notifications.  The only way i've seen to do this is by sending the Auth sessions to CPPM over Radius and then to proxy the Radius requests to the NPS server which handles the auth against Azure AD.  I got it pretty much working but the EAP time out is so short that its a race against my fingers to accept the push notification before it fails and restarts the auth attempt.  Anyone else set something like this up and can help point me in the direction to increase the EAP timeout setttings to something like 50-60 seconds?

Thanks,

Adam

------------------------------
    Adam Osiol

• 2.  RE: Aruba VIA using Azure MFA using CPPM and NPS w/ Azure MFA extension

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Apr 05, 2021 10:10 PM
    I don't think there is any external API/other interfaces available to use with any product other than NPS server?

Any opinions expressed here are solely my own and not necessarily that of Hewlett Packard Enterprise or Aruba.

• 3.  RE: Aruba VIA using Azure MFA using CPPM and NPS w/ Azure MFA extension

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Apr 08, 2021 04:56 AM
    Did you find this VIA TechNote on Azure MFA?

Herman Robers
    ------------------------
    If you have urgent issues, always contact your Aruba partner, distributor, or Aruba TAC Support. Check https://www.arubanetworks.com/support-services/contact-support/ for how to contact Aruba TAC. Any opinions expressed here are solely my own and not necessarily that of Hewlett Packard Enterprise or Aruba Networks.