Cloud Managed Networks

View Only
last person joined: 17 hours ago 

Forum to discuss all things related to HPE Aruba Networking Central and UXI Network Management, including deployment of managed networks, configuration, best practices, APIs, Cloud Guest, AIOps, Presence Analytics, and other included Applications
Expand all | Collapse all

Migrating Central Ent account to MSP account

This thread has been viewed 19 times
  • 1.  Migrating Central Ent account to MSP account

Posted Nov 26, 2020 10:14 PM
    Hi 

I would like to ask if it is possible for the following scenario to happen. 

Customer A already has Central account and all their devices (AP and switches) are configured and assigned to respective groups (UI & TG). Assuming that Customer A's Central account is registered in APAC1 region. 

My company has MSP account in APAC-SOUTH1 region. I know we can create a tenant account for Customer A. Is it possible to migrate all the current configurations (groups) and devices from their current account in APAC1 region to their tenant account in APAC-SOUTH1 region? If yes, I am assuming this has to be done in the background by TAC?

Thanks for the advice.

Regards.

------------------------------
    Simon Lim

• 2.  RE: Migrating Central Ent account to MSP account

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Nov 27, 2020 12:36 PM
    Hi,

Your best option is to open a TAC case.. They should be able to assess the feasibility of this request and support you accordingly..

Ayman Mukaddam

• 3.  RE: Migrating Central Ent account to MSP account

Posted Nov 29, 2020 05:55 PM
    Thanks, Ayman. Will do.

Simon Lim