Cloud Managed Networks

View Only
last person joined: yesterday 

Forum to discuss all things related to HPE Aruba Networking Central and UXI Network Management, including deployment of managed networks, configuration, best practices, APIs, Cloud Guest, AIOps, Presence Analytics, and other included Applications
Expand all | Collapse all

Cloud guest

This thread has been viewed 23 times
  • 1.  Cloud guest

Posted Jan 07, 2021 12:10 PM

Hello everyone,

I m recently start to use aruba central and i want to create a captive portal with cloud guest, i have buy the subscription.

and now windows 10 with google chrome can't connect to captive portal, but with firefox it's fine, with a IPhone too, just when i use chrome or the new Edge nothing work.

Can someone help me ?

------------------------------
    Benjamin GRIJOL

• 2.  RE: Cloud guest

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Jan 08, 2021 07:02 AM
    That will need deeper investigation as it is not expected but can be multiple things. Based on the available information it is hard to tell.

Please open a support ticket to get the right questions asked and the issue resolved.

Herman Robers
    ------------------------
    If you have urgent issues, always contact your Aruba partner, distributor, or Aruba TAC Support. Check https://www.arubanetworks.com/support-services/contact-support/ for how to contact Aruba TAC. Any opinions expressed here are solely my own and not necessarily that of Hewlett Packard Enterprise or Aruba Networks.