Cloud Managed Networks

View Only
last person joined: 2 days ago 

Forum to discuss all things Aruba Central and UXI Network Management, this includes Aruba Central managed networks, Central configuration, best practices, Central APIs, Cloud Guest, AIOps, Presence Analytics and Other Central Applications
Expand all | Collapse all

Aruba Central - Guest Portal Hide password field

This thread has been viewed 12 times
  • 1.  Aruba Central - Guest Portal Hide password field

Posted Apr 14, 2022 03:31 PM
    Good Afternoon All,
        Is there a way to use a default password and hide the password filed using the Aruba Central Guest Portal?  I have project where they would just like to be able to gather the email addresses of guest wireless users but don't want them to have to create and remember passwords. I.e. just enter your email, click the checkbox to accept the terms of use and you have access for X amount of hours. 
       I have done this with CPPM in the past, but I was wondering if there is some way to make this happen in the Central Guest Portal setup.

Thanks,

Bill

• 2.  RE: Aruba Central - Guest Portal Hide password field

Posted 10 days ago
    Doesn't appear to be supported at present. As a workaround you could use self-registration with no validation. There are extra steps in doing this, as you probably know..

Might be worth adding the request to make this a feature -> https://innovate.arubanetworks.com/