I am using the 370 series APs and want to plug in 2 cables to the AP. As there is a GbE copper port and an SFP port, I wanted to put the other cable into the SFP port and turn on lacp ("lacp enable").
Two questions with this:
1. Is there an SFP that will work for copper GbE in this instance? The ordering guide only includes fiber ones
2. Will LAG/LACP work on these two ports in this fashion? I would imagine so, but just want to confirm.
From the ordering guide:
- Q8N52A SFP-LX Extended Temperature 1000BASE-LX SFP 1310nm LC Connector Pluggable GbE XCVR
- Q8N53A SFP-SX Extended Temperature 1000BASE-SX SFP 850nm LC Connector Pluggable GbE XCVR
- And the Q8N54A strain relief/connector gland kit which should be purchased in tandem.
Does someone from Aruba know if LAG/LACP will work between the two ports on a 370-series AP?
If so, are there recommended copper 1GbE SFP's for these?
From 8.3 it is supported.
Note there are no copper GBICs for the 37x or 318 APs. Only the extended range Single and Multimode fiber.
© Copyright 2024 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LPAll Rights Reserved.