Wireless Access

View Only
last person joined: yesterday 

Access network design for branch, remote, outdoor, and campus locations with HPE Aruba Networking access points and mobility controllers.
Expand all | Collapse all

303H RAP Wired VLAN

This thread has been viewed 17 times
  • 1.  303H RAP Wired VLAN

Posted Apr 28, 2021 12:45 PM

Hi All, 

We've some 303H RAPs that're configured to tunnel the switchport traffic back to our controller. There are two VLANs I'm particularly interested in tunnelling back and have setup two different AP groups and profiles etc to reflect this. I'm finding that even though I've configured the AP wired port settings for a particular VLAN it doesn't appear to be taking when a client device is plugged in.

I'm seeing in the output of show user MAC the following:

Vlan default: 401, Assigned: 941, Current: 941 vlan-how: 7 DP assigned vlan:941

Anyone have any idea why when the configuration is set to a single VLAN and Access that the clients are being dropped onto a different VLAN? 

Thanks in advance. 

------------------------------
    Jason Palmer

• 2.  RE: 303H RAP Wired VLAN

MVP GURU
    Posted Apr 29, 2021 05:45 AM
    Can you share your ap system profile config and any wired port profile config also?

Dustin Burns

• 3.  RE: 303H RAP Wired VLAN

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Apr 29, 2021 05:59 AM
    Duplicate Post https://community.arubanetworks.com/community-home/digestviewer/viewthread?GroupId=7&MessageKey=daeb5651-0667-42f6-9c26-a6225663d722&CommunityKey=867d34a4-1e6a-4b9a-9349-df7b4c84b3cb&tab=digestviewer&ReturnUrl=%2fbrowse%2fallrecentposts

Any opinions expressed here are solely my own and not necessarily that of Hewlett Packard Enterprise or Aruba Networks.