Aruba Apps

View Only
last person joined: 15 hours ago 

The HPE Aruba Networking Apps board is designed to address questions, comments, and feature requests for all HPE Aruba Networking mobile Apps
Expand all | Collapse all

Clearpass get usage api

This thread has been viewed 28 times
  • 1.  Clearpass get usage api

Posted Jan 25, 2021 12:51 PM
    I've been asked to look into the rest api to see if there is a way to get the usage (amount of bytes downloaded) for a guest. This way we can create our custom application and show the usages.

Is there a api endpoint available with this information? I checked api explorer but can't seemed to find the correct information.

------------------------------
    sebastian schoof

• 2.  RE: Clearpass get usage api

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Jan 25, 2021 02:44 PM
    Hi Sebastian,

Under the "SessionControl" API there is an "Active Session" endpoint. From my point of view, this should give you what you need. 

BR
    Florian

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Florian Baaske
    Any opinions expressed here are solely my own and not necessarily that of Hewlett Packard Enterprise or Aruba Networks.
    Also visit the AirHeads Youtube Channel:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFJCnuXFGfEbwEzfcgU_ERQ
    Feel free to visit my personal Blog
    https://www.flomain.de

• 3.  RE: Clearpass get usage api

Posted Jan 26, 2021 09:52 PM
    You can use the ClearPass Configuration API to automate this task. The API is made available through an HTTP POST-based mechanism.

Byrd peter