Controllerless Networks

last person joined: 20 hours ago 

Instant Mode - the controllerless Wi-Fi solution that's easy to set up, is loaded with security and smarts, and won't break your budget
Expand all | Collapse all

Aruba Partner Care programme

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  Aruba Partner Care programme

Posted Apr 27, 2016 09:12 AM

Afternoon everyone,

Hope you are well.

I have a query regarding Aruba's partner care programme. Could someone please shed some light on it, as to what it is for and what is included and excluded please? Does it cover warranties, firmware updates, return to base etc.

Kindest regards

J.

• 2.  RE: Aruba Partner Care programme
    Best Answer

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Apr 28, 2016 03:36 AM

The Aruba Partner Care program is only available for channel partners (VARs); and allow partners to bundle their own services with an HPE Aruba backend for backup.

If you are a channel partner, or like to become one, please contact your local HPE Aruba sales/channel team for the details of the program. If you don't know how to find them, please use the following contact form: http://www.arubanetworks.com/company/contact-us/contact-us-form/ ; select: Contact Sales and your country. In case you need additional help, send me a Direct Message through the Airhead community with your contact details, and I will make sure your local partner team will get in contact.