Wired

last person joined: 3 minutes ago 

Bring performance and reliability to your network with the Aruba Core, Aggregation, and Access layer switches. Discuss the latest features and functionality of the ArubaOS-Switch and ArubaOS-CX devices, and find ways to improve security across your network to bring together a mobile first solution.
Expand all | Collapse all

Looking for Aruba books or learning information

Jump to Best Answer
  • 1.  Looking for Aruba books or learning information

Posted Aug 29, 2019 10:49 PM

New to the Aruba 2930m switches and looking for information, books, etc.. on basics and up to advanced network switch administration and learning. Thank you!

• 2.  RE: Looking for Aruba books or learning information
    Best Answer

Posted Aug 30, 2019 10:27 AM

i really like the hpe press books. With adobe digital you can read the e-book on your laptop, and search for certain keywoards.

it's good for study and real-world issues/questions.

here is a bundle for both associate and professional:

https://hpepress.hpe.com/product/Aruba+Certified+Switching+Associate+and+Aruba+Certified+Switching+Professional+Official+Certification+Study+Guides+HPE6-A41+HPE6-A45-2+%C3%97+Hardcover-18822

• 3.  RE: Looking for Aruba books or learning information

Posted Sep 03, 2019 04:46 PM

Mi Matt,

Maybe the User Guides for the last firmware version of this model could help you.

https://h20628.www2.hp.com/km-ext/kmcsdirect/emr_na-a00076893en_us-1.pdf

Regards

• 4.  RE: Looking for Aruba books or learning information

Posted Sep 06, 2019 03:38 PM

I was trying to find a site where I could see some of what was in the hpe books. We had 3com switches before and I was able to find some pretty good material on adding/removing ports from vlans, gui info. Not finding anything like that for the aruba switches. I did find a document that showed how to do something in cisco and how to do the samething with Aruba. The HPE books may be what I need, but wanted to kind of see what was in them first.