Network Management

last person joined: yesterday 

Keep an informative eye on your network with HPE Aruba Networking network management solutions
Expand all | Collapse all

Future Enhancement Airwave

This thread has been viewed 1 times
  • 1.  Future Enhancement Airwave

Posted Dec 09, 2019 10:58 AM

Hello,

its possible to have a button in the area below (fig1) to limit the statistics (total device, clients ...) to the configured view fig2 ?

airwave.PNGFig1airwave2.PNGFig2

Regards,

• 2.  RE: Future Enhancement Airwave

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Dec 09, 2019 12:27 PM

I am not able to see the pictures. I assume, you are looking to have limitied list instead of all. We can set the list view at the end to display 10/25/50 etc per page. Alternatively, under Home > User Info, set Defasult Number of records per list to a value and Save, this will set all the list views to specific count for that user.

• 3.  RE: Future Enhancement Airwave

Posted Dec 10, 2019 04:02 AM

Hello,

Thank you for your reply.

Attached the pictures.

Regards,

• 4.  RE: Future Enhancement Airwave

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Dec 10, 2019 03:54 PM
      |   view attached

To create a new view for columns you need, select the drop down in defualt view as in the attached and create New view. Provide a name and select the columns you need.

Attachment(s)

pdf
    New_View.pdf   51 KB 1 version

• 5.  RE: Future Enhancement Airwave

Posted Dec 11, 2019 03:41 AM

Thank you for your reply Gowri.

My objectif is just to know how to get statistic like in fig1, from view already created .

When we create a view, I woud like to have possibility to get statistic like the fig 1 (Total devices, Mismatched, Clients, Usage also maybe Graphe ) but limited for only for the devices of this particular view.

• 6.  RE: Future Enhancement Airwave
    Best Answer

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Dec 11, 2019 12:19 PM

Gotcha. Currently the option is not limited to per device. We get the same data from device > Monitor page.

Other way (long shot though) to do is to create a Role/User for particular folder were the selective devices are present. Log in with the user and the device list will show up the data for those devices only.

Please opne feature request in Ideas portal in the support site.