Wireless Access

last person joined: 18 hours ago 

Access network design for branch, remote, outdoor, and campus locations with HPE Aruba Networking access points and mobility controllers.
Expand all | Collapse all

cppm & only password

This thread has been viewed 7 times
  • 1.  cppm & only password

Posted Feb 25, 2020 05:53 AM

hi ,

i want to make guest to generate password(only password) no need to username as customer want that , he want the guests to log in with password only .

i tried to make it with access code but it doesn't work , so if u have solution with self register page or web page hope to help me on that .

thanks

• 2.  RE: cppm & only password

MVP
    Posted Feb 25, 2020 11:26 AM

I'm not sure there is enough information to give you a specific answer - are you looking to just have someone land on a page and put in a code? If so, that would be a web login page as opposed to registration page. Do they want a single passphrase for everyone or a unique passphrase per user? If it's a single passphrase for all, you could set the login to "anonymous" and generate the username and password in the page config. You would then go into the form and statically configure the username to the username created and you can hide that field. This would leave just a password field visible to users.