Security

last person joined: 23 hours ago 

Forum to discuss Enterprise security using HPE Aruba Networking NAC solutions (ClearPass), Introspect, VIA, 360 Security Exchange, Extensions, and Policy Enforcement Firewall (PEF).
Expand all | Collapse all

Using Insight reporting

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  Using Insight reporting

Posted Nov 27, 2013 04:11 AM

Im looking to run a report to tell me which of my users has created the most guest accounts? We permission our users by AD groups for guest account creation, so some people are allowed to batch create accounts for events. Id like to see who has created the most accounts, and maybe a report on the total number of guest accounts created since we went live

I can see how to report on guest accounts created each day, but not how to report against which people are creating them and to get a running total

Is Insight  the tool for this?

Any pointers would be very helpful?

• 2.  RE: Using Insight reporting

Posted Nov 27, 2013 06:09 AM
      |   view attached

The best I have come up with is to create an Insight Report which filters on SponsorName IS NOT NULL. (see attached image).

This will produce a list of all accounts within the defined time period.

You can then download the .csv file after the report is ran and sort the data based on SponsorName.

You need to amend the Columns section and add SponsorName for this to be visible in the results.

• 3.  RE: Using Insight reporting

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Nov 29, 2013 01:46 AM

The format you have for the colums is correct but If you have any without a sponsor name they will not show up in your report. You can just use the following format in the 2nd tab and then add the sponsor name in the colum section.

screenshot_07 Nov. 29 00.34.gif

screenshot_08 Nov. 29 00.34.gif

screenshot_09 Nov. 29 00.34.gif