Hi, I have a problem. We have already got an Aruba system. Win8 computers can connect to wifi successfully. Also We are create another Aruba system. It contains 7210 controller. Configuration is same at each other but, On the Second system win8 computers can't connect to ssid. If we add the wifi manually, it can connect. You think, what are we missing? Thank You...
Is this problem exclusive to Windows 8 machines?
If this is a problem for all devices trying to connect; have you added the second system as a radius client in you radius server?
There is alot of pieces of information missing, but think we're forgetting a key element of what the OP is saying:
"On the Second system win8 computers can't connect to ssid. If we add the wifi manually, it can connect."
So assuming the following:
* Win8 PC can connect to "System1", but unable to connect to "System2" using the same windows WIFI Profile.
* Same name of SSID, same Radius servers
* Creating a new WIFI Profile on the Win8 PC makes it able to sucessfully connect and authenticate to "System2"
So to OP - what is different in the two wifi profiles?
Verify that the "Network authentication methods" are the same
If EAP-PEAP click settings and check that the setups are similar.
* "Validate server certificate" - with this checked, but no CA Root cert installed will prevent connection. Unchecked will allow connection anyways.
* "Connect to these servers" (input FQDN of your Radius servers)
Verify "Authentication Method"
* "EAP-MSCHAP v2" for EAP-PEAP. Smartcard for EAP-TLS.
* Click "Configure" to verify the account your logging in with. Either default Windows or uncheck to use a different one
I'm just running Win7, but should be similar for Win8..
At Aruba, we believe that the most dynamic customer experiences happen at the Edge. Our mission is to deliver innovative solutions that harness data at the Edge to drive powerful business outcomes.
© Copyright 2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LPAll Rights Reserved.