Wireless Access

last person joined: 7 hours ago 

Access network design for branch, remote, outdoor, and campus locations with HPE Aruba Networking access points and mobility controllers.
Expand all | Collapse all

OAW 4300 series WLC configuration guide need help

This thread has been viewed 1 times
  • 1.  OAW 4300 series WLC configuration guide need help

Posted Nov 07, 2013 12:38 AM

Hi Guys,

I need help on configuring OAW 4300 series WLC.

I tried to console the device with default 9600,8,1,None but only black screen. I used USB to RS232 cable.

Do you have configuration guide for this WLC model? I want to setup this device to new configuration but I cannot manage to connect to device or console.

The device has existing configuration, is there a way to restore it to factory default? Thanks Guys.

• 2.  RE: OAW 4300 series WLC configuration guide need help

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Nov 07, 2013 02:55 AM

@WaveSeeker wrote:

Hi Guys,

I need help on configuring OAW 4300 series WLC.

I tried to console the device with default 9600,8,1,None but only black screen. I used USB to RS232 cable.

Do you have configuration guide for this WLC model? I want to setup this device to new configuration but I cannot manage to connect to device or console.

The device has existing configuration, is there a way to restore it to factory default? Thanks Guys.

The Console is the only way you can get into it to reset it.  Please plug your console into something else to ensure your terminal program is configured correctly or use a different terminal program.  Your settings seem correct.