Aruba’s own ACDX will be the focused certification for the month of October. Fellow Airheads will be joining together to aid others in the challenge of attaining the certification. We welcome all who want to participate in the event. Any suggestions, please let us know.
ACDX is a professional level certification that tests your design a solution in a scenario based exam. It is required to possess the ACMP as a prerequisite for the exam. The exam is 8hrs long and is based on AOS 6.1, Instant 3.3, Clearpass Guest 6.2, VisualRF Plan 7.3, and Airwave7.7. It is recommended to follow the ACDX design track when preparing for the exam.
The following reading material is highly recommended:• Indoor 802.11n Site Survey and Planning
• Aruba Mobility Controller Validated Reference Design (version 9)
• Aruba 802.11n Networks Validated Reference Design (version 8)
• Aruba Campus Wireless Networks Validated Reference Design (version 8)
• High-Density Wireless Networks for Auditoriums Validated Reference Design
• Guest Access with ArubaOS
• Aruba Remote Access Point (RAP) Networks Validated Reference Design
ACDX Study Guide
List of Topics:
Authentication & Security Design
None of the links for SG_ACDX work anymore. I've got this one on my radar and would appreciate it if anybody has an updated (6.4) guide that they can share.
Hi ACDX people,
At Aruba, we believe that the most dynamic customer experiences happen at the Edge. Our mission is to deliver innovative solutions that harness data at the Edge to drive powerful business outcomes.
© Copyright 2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LPAll Rights Reserved.