I configured both on controller and radius server but I try to login by inserting username and password. There's warning that "Netwok policy server denined access to a user" and reason it 's "The client aould not be authenticated because the EAP type cannot be processed by server"
On labtop network authentication method is PEAP
In authentication methed I try to edit "PEAP" but it alerts "A certificate could not be found that can be used with this EAP"
Nomally Should I configure EAP ??
If i choose authentication method is MS-CHAP, Is i still use server certificates ?
How i install server certificate ? do you have any guidelines ?
I think it is not public cert. My server use within organization
This can get a bit complex.
1) If the certificate is signed by your internal CA and the client has the internal CA installed (common on AD-joined machines), then you do not have to install the certificate locally. You will however need to either push down network policy through group policy or manually configure clients with your RADIUS server names and select the internal root CA as trusted for the connection profile (SSID).
2) For Windows machines that do not receive the root CA (non-AD joined), they will have to have the internal root CA installed in the local certificate store and configure the wireless supplicant with the RADIUS server names and select the internal root CA as trusted for the connection profile (SSID).
3) Mac OS X devices will prompt the user to trust the certificate (generally requires admin rights). If you manage your Mac OS X devices, the management platform can push down a configuration profile.
4) Mobile device users (smartphones and tablets) will be prompted to access the certificate
5) Chrome OS devices require you to install the internal root CA on the device and select it in the network configuration settings.
At Aruba, we believe that the most dynamic customer experiences happen at the Edge. Our mission is to deliver innovative solutions that harness data at the Edge to drive powerful business outcomes.
© Copyright 2020 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LPAll Rights Reserved.