Aruba is offering a simulation tool for its AOS-CX operating system. This article explains what AOS-CX is and describes the AOS-CX Switch simulator. Aruba CX SwitchesThe Aruba CX switch series is an advanced product family that offers next generation features and integrates seamlessly with the Aruba Edge Services Platform. For information on the CX product line, visit:
Aruba AOS-CX Switch SimulatorAOS-CX Switch Simulator is the virtual machine version of the Aruba CX switch series. At its core an ASIC simulator performs switching and routing functions with the AOS-CX operating system managing and controlling the device's operation. It offers 10 ports (1 management and 9 network ports) and allows you to build virtual networks on many different virtualization platforms.
With the Aruba AOS-CX Switch Simulator you can:
IMPORTANTThe Aruba AOS-CX Switch Simulator is not to be used in production networks. It has been designed for learning purposes only.
Where do I go from here?Here are some posts you may find useful:
- Learn about the CX Simulator features and benefits: What can you do with the Aruba AOS-CX Switch Simulator
- Find how to download the CX Simulator and read some relevant information: Downloading the Aruba AOS-CX Switch Simulator
- Get deployment guides for different network virtualization environments: Creating your Simulation Environment
- Find many interesting labs you can run using the CX simulator: Using the AOS-CX Switch Simulator - Lab Guides
- Find out how to get assistance, provide feedback, make suggestions and more: Getting Help
- Return to COMMUNITY HOME
- Return to DISCUSSION
At Aruba, we believe that the most dynamic customer experiences happen at the Edge. Our mission is to deliver innovative solutions that harness data at the Edge to drive powerful business outcomes.
© Copyright 2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LPAll Rights Reserved.