Wired Intelligent Edge

View Only
last person joined: 20 hours ago 

Bring performance and reliability to your network with the HPE Aruba Networking Core, Aggregation, and Access layer switches. Discuss the latest features and functionality of your switching devices, and find ways to improve security across your network to bring together a mobile-first solution
Expand all | Collapse all

2610 Swithces cant login to web interface

This thread has been viewed 1 times
  • 1.  2610 Swithces cant login to web interface

Posted Sep 19, 2018 12:12 PM

Hello to everyone,

I have 10 switches (2610) and today I decide to disable telnet and enable ssh.   I also change all passwords from terminal ("password all"), all good so far.  But now when I try to login to the web interface, nothing happens... The popup windows stays forever like I'm typing the username/password incorrect...

Could you please help me?

Thanks in advance,

Alex

#Password

• 2.  RE: 2610 Swithces cant login to web interface

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Sep 20, 2018 05:01 AM

Hi,

According to the he process of clearing the config requires a reboot so if you haven't rebooted, you haven't cleared the config.

Please refer the below manual link:

http://static.highspeedbackbone.net/pdf/Hp-ProCurver-2610-Management-Manual.pdf

Thank You!

I am an HPE Employee

• 3.  RE: 2610 Swithces cant login to web interface

Posted Sep 20, 2018 02:53 PM

Akg7 thanks for the answer.,

but I did not try to clear the run or start conf.  I only disable telnet, create a rsa key for the ssh, enable ssh and change from terminal the Manager and Operator passwords (password all command).

After that, I login through ssh as expected, but I cant login anymore on web interface... I rebooting twice but without result......

• 4.  RE: 2610 Swithces cant login to web interface

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Sep 22, 2018 07:13 PM

Hi,

What is is the user name you are using in WEB GUI and are you able to login into switch via CLI?

Sometimes you will be prompt twice for a username and password when you are accessing the web interface.

Also Try in GUI
    username "leave blank"
    password what you set the manager password to.

Thank You!

I am an HPE Employee