Wireless Access

View Only
last person joined: 22 hours ago 

Access network design for branch, remote, outdoor, and campus locations with HPE Aruba Networking access points and mobility controllers.
Expand all | Collapse all

7010 can't access Web management :You don't have permission to access / on this server

This thread has been viewed 28 times
  • 1.  7010 can't access Web management :You don't have permission to access / on this server

Posted Mar 09, 2023 10:21 AM

After inital set up the aruba 7010 (8.3) , I try to access to web management ,but it show below error . I searched a lot ,but did not find an answer for it .Please give me some advise. Thanks in advance.

• 2.  RE: 7010 can't access Web management :You don't have permission to access / on this server

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Mar 09, 2023 10:29 AM

Are you able to log in via SSH?

------------------------------
    Josh

• 3.  RE: 7010 can't access Web management :You don't have permission to access / on this server

Posted Mar 09, 2023 11:51 PM
      |   view attached

Yes ,SSH and console are all ok 

I have uploaded the config file ,please help us check .

Attachment(s)

txt
    7010.txt   35 KB 1 version

• 4.  RE: 7010 can't access Web management :You don't have permission to access / on this server

Posted Mar 10, 2023 07:01 AM

Check what "show image version" displays.
    If there is not enough space in the flesh during the update, the WEB-Gui files are omitted.

In this case, it would be displayed at the top of the command output.

Regards,

Waldemar
    ACCX # 1377, ACEP, ACA - Network Security
    If you find my answer useful, consider giving kudos and/or mark as solution

• 5.  RE: 7010 can't access Web management :You don't have permission to access / on this server

Posted Mar 11, 2023 06:40 AM

This issue was resolved after I copy a new firmware to the partition and upgrade it .