Cloud Managed Networks

View Only
last person joined: yesterday 

Forum to discuss all things related to HPE Aruba Networking Central and UXI Network Management, including deployment of managed networks, configuration, best practices, APIs, Cloud Guest, AIOps, Presence Analytics, and other included Applications
Expand all | Collapse all

AIOps API not Working - There is AI Insights in Central Management but the API brings nothing

This thread has been viewed 8 times
  • 1.  AIOps API not Working - There is AI Insights in Central Management but the API brings nothing

Posted 23 days ago

Hello there.

I have a ARUBA Central organization that has multiple AI Insights listing in Aruba Central, like this:

But when using the API route `{{base_url}}/aiops/v2/insights/global/list?from=1704110400000&to=1735732800000`, which should list the AI Insights in the image in JSON format, it returns nothing... 

Can someone help me? Before asking, I did double check to see if the App Token and API User were set correctnly to that organization... Other routes are working (List Sites, Networks, AP, etc...), but AIOps is'nt.

I could'nt find any working example on the internet also for AIOps, so I believe that maybe the AIOps API was discontinued or something?

Any help is appreciate it.

• 2.  RE: AIOps API not Working - There is AI Insights in Central Management but the API brings nothing

Posted 23 days ago

Works for me (see screenshot). I see that you are in MSP mode. The API access token in MSP mode is/should be for your tenant, not for the MSP account. Are you sure that you have API access and token for the tenant that you are in?

------------------------------
    Herman Robers
    ------------------------
    If you have urgent issues, always contact your Aruba partner, distributor, or Aruba TAC Support. Check https://www.arubanetworks.com/support-services/contact-support/ for how to contact Aruba TAC. Any opinions expressed here are solely my own and not necessarily that of Hewlett Packard Enterprise or Aruba Networks.

In case your problem is solved, please invest the time to post a follow-up with the information on how you solved it. Others can benefit from that.

• 3.  RE: AIOps API not Working - There is AI Insights in Central Management but the API brings nothing

Posted 22 days ago

Hello.

I am logged in with a account that has MSP Privilege... 
    I drilled down to a Tenant and inside that Tenant (The one I showed in the screenshot) I created a access token to use for listing APs, Switches, Insights, etc.

I can list APs, Switches and Gateways successfully, but for Insights, it returns nothing.

To explain it better, here is some screenshots, step by step, of what I said above:

1. In my MSP Account in the Main Page, I drilled down into a client (Tenant)

2. Inside the client, I created a API Token so I could list the Insights, APs, etc, for that client:

Now, using that token I created inside the customer, from my MSP account, which I drilled down from the MSP view, I was able to list APs, Gateways, Switches...
    All routes under "Monitoring" works.

But for the insights, nothing appears:

• 4.  RE: AIOps API not Working - There is AI Insights in Central Management but the API brings nothing

Posted 22 days ago

In that case, if you see APs, and other information from the tenant, but not the AI Insights, opening a ticket with Aruba TAC may be the best next step.

Herman Robers
    ------------------------
    If you have urgent issues, always contact your Aruba partner, distributor, or Aruba TAC Support. Check https://www.arubanetworks.com/support-services/contact-support/ for how to contact Aruba TAC. Any opinions expressed here are solely my own and not necessarily that of Hewlett Packard Enterprise or Aruba Networks.

In case your problem is solved, please invest the time to post a follow-up with the information on how you solved it. Others can benefit from that.