Wireless Access

View Only
last person joined: yesterday 

Access network design for branch, remote, outdoor, and campus locations with HPE Aruba Networking access points and mobility controllers.
Expand all | Collapse all

AP 375 Kernel logs in AOS 8.10.0.5

This thread has been viewed 7 times
  • 1.  AP 375 Kernel logs in AOS 8.10.0.5

Posted Mar 15, 2023 11:35 PM

Hi everyone,

After upgrading to AOS 8.10.0.5, the outdoor 375 AP has logs:

KERNEL: [47799.995877] asap_get_cond_limit_160: Secondary channel 48 info not found

KERNEL: [47799.995877] asap_get_cond_limit_160: Secondary channel 48 info not found

There are a lot of these logs even during working hours or not.

Anyone else has this log or knows about it?

Many thanks for your help

• 2.  RE: AP 375 Kernel logs in AOS 8.10.0.5

Posted Mar 16, 2023 06:46 AM

Is that in Instant Mode? Or with a controller?

What is the channel selected/configured and what channel width?

What are the configured ARM settings for the channel selection?

My interpretation of the message is that the AP tries to select a 160MHz channel (which you probably should have disabled, especially outdoor) and can't find a an available 160MHz block around channel 48. I think if you limit the 5GHz radio to 40MHz or 20MHz, the message may be gone.

------------------------------
    Herman Robers
    ------------------------
    If you have urgent issues, always contact your Aruba partner, distributor, or Aruba TAC Support. Check https://www.arubanetworks.com/support-services/contact-support/ for how to contact Aruba TAC. Any opinions expressed here are solely my own and not necessarily that of Hewlett Packard Enterprise or Aruba Networks.

In case your problem is solved, please invest the time to post a follow-up with the information on how you solved it. Others can benefit from that.
    ------------------------------