Wireless Access

View Only
last person joined: 23 hours ago 

Access network design for branch, remote, outdoor, and campus locations with HPE Aruba Networking access points and mobility controllers.
Expand all | Collapse all

Aruba AP93 WiFi acces point (howto download CA certificate to the device through a Mac)

This thread has been viewed 4 times
  • 1.  Aruba AP93 WiFi acces point (howto download CA certificate to the device through a Mac)

Posted Mar 17, 2023 12:53 PM

hello,

I have several AP93 Wifi Acces points, but with modern browsers, as they could not find certificate, they decline access...

May I get a valid certificate (a CA one) , in order to download it inside the product ?

If yes, let me know the site or send me a certificate by mail (personal info erased) ?

If not what can I do ?

Best regards

Guy Desbief

• 2.  RE: Aruba AP93 WiFi acces point (howto download CA certificate to the device through a Mac)

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Mar 20, 2023 05:21 AM

Is that for guest (captive portal) use? Or for accessing the WebUI?

Check this page on how to create your own certificate, which should be public signed for guest captive portal purposes or can be self-signed for the WebUI.

Please be informed that the AP93 is end of life for quite some time and no recent firmware is available which may put you at risk for security vulnerabilities or no support if you have issues.

------------------------------
    Herman Robers
    ------------------------
    If you have urgent issues, always contact your Aruba partner, distributor, or Aruba TAC Support. Check https://www.arubanetworks.com/support-services/contact-support/ for how to contact Aruba TAC. Any opinions expressed here are solely my own and not necessarily that of Hewlett Packard Enterprise or Aruba Networks.

In case your problem is solved, please invest the time to post a follow-up with the information on how you solved it. Others can benefit from that.
    ------------------------------