Cloud Managed Networks

View Only
last person joined: yesterday 

Forum to discuss all things Aruba Central and UXI Network Management, this includes Aruba Central managed networks, Central configuration, best practices, Central APIs, Cloud Guest, AIOps, Presence Analytics and Other Central Applications
Expand all | Collapse all

Aruba Central WLAN WPA2-Enterprise with Azure Cloud Authentication

This thread has been viewed 10 times
  • 1.  Aruba Central WLAN WPA2-Enterprise with Azure Cloud Authentication

Posted 22 days ago
    Hi all,

I am in Aruba Central version 10 and I am configuring a wlan WPA2-Enterprise with Microsoft Azure AD CLOUD AUTH.

I have some questions:

- For the Azure AD CLOUD AUTH I downloaded and installed the Network profile (I get the passpoint.ppkg file)
    for my user.
    Does that file contains a certicate ?
    How can I deploy that Network profile file to all the clients (laptop and smartphone) of my company?

- What is the expiration time of that file ? Is it the one shown in the Network Profile configuration page (see image 1)

- Why the SSID shows "Hotspot 2.0" ore "Passpoint" (see image 2)? Is it correct ?

Thank you all

• 2.  RE: Aruba Central WLAN WPA2-Enterprise with Azure Cloud Authentication

EMPLOYEE
    Posted 22 days ago
    To deploy that Network profile file to all the clients, basically you need to publicise the "user onboarding URL" that you can find under "Network profile" in "User Access Policy" in Aruba Central.

Cloud Auth uses Passpoint to provide ease of access,
    This solution overview describes it.
    https://www.arubanetworks.com/en-au/resource/cloud-authentication-authorization/

------------------------------
    If my post was useful accept solution and/or give kudos.
    Any opinions expressed here are solely my own and not necessarily that of HPE or Aruba.
    ------------------------------