Wireless Access

View Only
last person joined: yesterday 

Access network design for branch, remote, outdoor, and campus locations with HPE Aruba Networking access points and mobility controllers.
Expand all | Collapse all

Aruba Clear Pass

This thread has been viewed 11 times
  • 1.  Aruba Clear Pass

Posted Nov 29, 2023 03:59 AM

Good Day,

I need to renew Clearpass HTTPS Server Certificate

I have only one username to access Clearpass - clicking on the Menu Button right top corner at the bottom I see my username (Network Administrator)

However I only see the Dashboard, Monitoring & Configuration drop down tabs, I do not see the Administration drop down and I believe it is under this tab where you re-new the cert.

Am I in trouble here?

Feedback will be HIGHLY apricated.

Regards

• 2.  RE: Aruba Clear Pass

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Nov 29, 2023 07:07 PM

that means you dont have all the admin rights. you need admin rights to replace certs.

------------------------------
    If my post was useful accept solution and/or give kudos.
    Any opinions expressed here are solely my own and not necessarily that of HPE or Aruba.
    ------------------------------

• 3.  RE: Aruba Clear Pass

Posted Nov 30, 2023 01:46 AM

Good Day,

Thank you for the reply - I managed to dig up an old doc with with username with full rights.

Perhaps you can guide me to proper instructions as to how to re-new Certificates for:

Conductor:

Current CA Certificate

Current CP Server Certificate

Current Web UI Server Certificate

Clearpass - HTTPS Server Certificate

Thank you

• 4.  RE: Aruba Clear Pass

Posted Nov 30, 2023 07:55 AM

Watch the Clearpass Workshop video series on YouTube to get some foundational knowledge if your new to Clearpass and will be administering the system without experience. There is a discussion on Certificates.

youtu.be/bnOGv6sN804?si=eCJ85cj9OXAp5ckE