Wired Intelligent Edge

View Only
last person joined: 2 days ago 

Bring performance and reliability to your network with the HPE Aruba Networking Core, Aggregation, and Access layer switches. Discuss the latest features and functionality of your switching devices, and find ways to improve security across your network to bring together a mobile-first solution
Expand all | Collapse all

aruba cx 6300 switch

This thread has been viewed 24 times
  • 1.  aruba cx 6300 switch

Posted May 18, 2023 04:56 PM

hello everyone

i just want to confirm that is ip routing is enable by default on cx 6300 and if not than how to enable it for inter-vlan routing

• 2.  RE: aruba cx 6300 switch

Posted May 25, 2023 11:47 AM

I believe the default is that routing on AOS-CX is disabled, and you can enable it with the command 'ip routing'.

------------------------------
    Herman Robers
    ------------------------
    If you have urgent issues, always contact your Aruba partner, distributor, or Aruba TAC Support. Check https://www.arubanetworks.com/support-services/contact-support/ for how to contact Aruba TAC. Any opinions expressed here are solely my own and not necessarily that of Hewlett Packard Enterprise or Aruba Networks.

In case your problem is solved, please invest the time to post a follow-up with the information on how you solved it. Others can benefit from that.
    ------------------------------