Wired Intelligent Edge

View Only
last person joined: 15 hours ago 

Bring performance and reliability to your network with the HPE Aruba Networking Core, Aggregation, and Access layer switches. Discuss the latest features and functionality of your switching devices, and find ways to improve security across your network to bring together a mobile-first solution
Expand all | Collapse all

Aruba Instant On 1930 (JL682A) - Real link speed of sfp+ module?

This thread has been viewed 5 times
  Thread closed by the administrator, not accepting new replies.
  • 1.  Aruba Instant On 1930 (JL682A) - Real link speed of sfp+ module?

Posted 20 days ago
    No replies, thread closed.

Hi.

I have two Aruba IO 1930 switches. Both have an SFP+ copper module (RJ45). Thera are managed by local interface, not the cloud app.

In the connection overview there are connected, shown at "10000 Mbps Full Duplex". The connection works fine. Because of a mistake i plugged one of the cables wrong so not the SFP+ port was connected, connection was to port 24 with 1GB. But in the connection list of the other switch the link speed was shown at 10 GBit. So i think the speed shown there is the connection speed between the Aruba and the SFP+ module.

Is there a way/possibility to see the real link speed of the SFP+ module? So i'm ablte to verify the speed?

• 2.  RE: Aruba Instant On 1930 (JL682A) - Real link speed of sfp+ module?

Posted 20 days ago
    No replies, thread closed.

You can better ask Instant On questions on the Instant On community.

------------------------------
    Herman Robers
    ------------------------
    If you have urgent issues, always contact your Aruba partner, distributor, or Aruba TAC Support. Check https://www.arubanetworks.com/support-services/contact-support/ for how to contact Aruba TAC. Any opinions expressed here are solely my own and not necessarily that of Hewlett Packard Enterprise or Aruba Networks.

In case your problem is solved, please invest the time to post a follow-up with the information on how you solved it. Others can benefit from that.
    ------------------------------