Cloud Managed Networks

View Only
last person joined: 2 days ago 

Forum to discuss all things related to HPE Aruba Networking Central and UXI Network Management, including deployment of managed networks, configuration, best practices, APIs, Cloud Guest, AIOps, Presence Analytics, and other included Applications
Expand all | Collapse all

Assigning virtual IP for virtual controller in Aruba Central

This thread has been viewed 18 times
  • 1.  Assigning virtual IP for virtual controller in Aruba Central

MVP
    Posted Dec 22, 2022 01:24 AM
    Hello,

Where can I find the option to put virtual IP in IAP controlled by Aruba Central? I need to put virtual IP to configure in the radius server for 802.1x authentication setup. I cannot find this option in the Central. 

Thanks,

• 2.  RE: Assigning virtual IP for virtual controller in Aruba Central

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Dec 22, 2022 03:10 AM
    you need to go the group you have for your APs, then Security-> Authentication servers

------------------------------
    If my post was useful accept solution and/or give kudos.
    Any opinions expressed here are solely my own and not necessarily that of HPE or Aruba.

• 3.  RE: Assigning virtual IP for virtual controller in Aruba Central

MVP
    Posted Dec 22, 2022 06:20 AM
    I am not talking about the authentication server in the IAP. I am talking about the virtual controller IP that has to be provided in the radius server. Where can I configure virtual IP for the instant AP cluster. 

Thanks,

• 4.  RE: Assigning virtual IP for virtual controller in Aruba Central
    Best Answer

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Dec 22, 2022 09:44 AM
    Go in your Configuration Group, then Devices, Configuration, System, under Virtual Controller you can edit the Virtual Controller IP:
    If you scroll further down you can configure the Dynamic RADIUS Proxy setting.

Herman Robers
    ------------------------
    If you have urgent issues, always contact your Aruba partner, distributor, or Aruba TAC Support. Check https://www.arubanetworks.com/support-services/contact-support/ for how to contact Aruba TAC. Any opinions expressed here are solely my own and not necessarily that of Hewlett Packard Enterprise or Aruba Networks.

In case your problem is solved, please invest the time to post a follow-up with the information on how you solved it. Others can benefit from that.