Security

View Only
last person joined: 21 hours ago 

Forum to discuss Enterprise security using HPE Aruba Networking NAC solutions (ClearPass), Introspect, VIA, 360 Security Exchange, Extensions, and Policy Enforcement Firewall (PEF).

cadastrar um equipamento dentro do clearpass com usuario e senha e depois autenticar este equipamento via 802.1x

This thread has been viewed 3 times
  • 1.  cadastrar um equipamento dentro do clearpass com usuario e senha e depois autenticar este equipamento via 802.1x

Posted Nov 29, 2023 03:30 PM
    Hey guys, how are you?

See if you can help me. I want a scenario similar to the following:

I am registering my device in my "Create Device" tab on my CP Guest. Where do I have to add the device name, sponsor email and Mac Address of my equipment. I automatically receive an email informing me of my password.

However, the problem remains: I don't know exactly how to configure this on my side of the controller, as I would like it to be an 802.1x, where I would add the password received in the email and my username could be either the device name, or the Mac Address , or even the sponsor email. And I've also tried to configure an authentication service via MAC, 802.1x, but I'm not having success with both. At some point I receive input from my "MAC Create", but many times there is more than one request, where some accept, others timeout and others refuse.

Can you tell me how I can register a device within clearpass with username and password and then authenticate this device via 802.1x or something similar?

My scenario is UNIFI + ClearPass, I even tried MPSK, but I'm not having success, so I'm trying some new alternative...

Thanks in advance.