Security

View Only
last person joined: 18 hours ago 

Forum to discuss Enterprise security using HPE Aruba Networking NAC solutions (ClearPass), Introspect, VIA, 360 Security Exchange, Extensions, and Policy Enforcement Firewall (PEF).
Expand all | Collapse all

Clearpass return error: TLS Handshake failed in SSL_read with error:140940E5:SSL routines:ssl3_read_bytes:ssl handshake failure

This thread has been viewed 2 times
  • 1.  Clearpass return error: TLS Handshake failed in SSL_read with error:140940E5:SSL routines:ssl3_read_bytes:ssl handshake failure

Posted 3 hours ago

appreciate your expert advice.

I have a clearpass cluster of 5 units. each unit for 1 office. Currently this is happening in one of the unit (subscriber)

I do not have any issue with windows laptop connecting to my network on wired or wifi which will authenticate using 802.1x.

But my mac user (macbook) keep getting the error TLS Handshake failed in SSL_read with error:140940E5:SSL error on wired or wireless. This happens to all my mac-users.

Please also note that this is only happen to this site/unit, all other site does not have this issue.

Any advise on how to resolve this is appreciated.

Thanks

• 2.  RE: Clearpass return error: TLS Handshake failed in SSL_read with error:140940E5:SSL routines:ssl3_read_bytes:ssl handshake failure

EMPLOYEE
    Posted 2 hours ago

Double check the RADIUS certificate imported to that node, make sure there's no differences to other locations.

Open a TAC case for further troubleshooting.

------------------------------
    Carson Hulcher, ACEX#110
    ------------------------------