Security

View Only
last person joined: 22 hours ago 

Forum to discuss Enterprise security using HPE Aruba Networking NAC solutions (ClearPass), Introspect, VIA, 360 Security Exchange, Extensions, and Policy Enforcement Firewall (PEF).
Expand all | Collapse all

ClearPass Service 802.1x wireless vlans on the same SSID

This thread has been viewed 13 times
  • 1.  ClearPass Service 802.1x wireless vlans on the same SSID

Posted Nov 21, 2023 12:09 PM
    Hey guys, how are you?

Follow my scenario.

I have a UNIFI controller with an 802.1x SSID going to my clearpass and authenticating through AD. Today this is working perfectly.

I would now like to set two different vlans for the same SSID, where one would be for Mobile and the other for notebooks, computers and others that are in the domain.

Can anyone help me with a step-by-step guide on how I could do this? In some places I read that it should be through the enforcement profile, in others that it would be directly in the attributes of my NAD. Does anyone know how to tell me? Remembering that I am having to use UNIFI as IETF within clearpass.

Thanks in advance.

• 2.  RE: ClearPass Service 802.1x wireless vlans on the same SSID
    Best Answer

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Nov 23, 2023 01:31 AM

you can use the enforcement profiles to send back say, IETF-Radius attribute Filter-ID that would specify the VLAN ID.

------------------------------
    If my post was useful accept solution and/or give kudos.
    Any opinions expressed here are solely my own and not necessarily that of HPE or Aruba.
    ------------------------------