Wired Intelligent Edge

View Only
last person joined: yesterday 

Bring performance and reliability to your network with the HPE Aruba Networking Core, Aggregation, and Access layer switches. Discuss the latest features and functionality of your switching devices, and find ways to improve security across your network to bring together a mobile-first solution
Expand all | Collapse all

Don't know how to enter procurve switch 2626 j4900A console

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  Don't know how to enter procurve switch 2626 j4900A console

Posted May 04, 2015 06:21 AM

I have around 7 different switchers. I need to enter the console by only using ethernet cable, software or website IP.

I entered the ip for the procurve switch 2626 j4900A in my browser. All i go was "IIS7" background which directed me to microsoft IIS7 manager download. I already have it on my computer. but i need to get into the console.

P.S. This thread has been moved from Microsoft > Networking to ProCurve / ProVision-Based. - Hp Forum moderator

#ProCurve
    #Console
    #switch

• 2.  RE: Don't know how to enter procurve switch 2626 j4900A console

EMPLOYEE
    Posted May 22, 2015 01:31 PM

Please take a look at the Installation and Getting Started Guide. It goes through all of the access methods. But it sounds like in your case, you don't have the right IP address. By default, telnet and web interfaces are enabled. Serial console access is available with 9600-N-8-1 as well.