Cloud Managed Networks

View Only
last person joined: 2 days ago 

Forum to discuss all things related to HPE Aruba Networking Central and UXI Network Management, including deployment of managed networks, configuration, best practices, APIs, Cloud Guest, AIOps, Presence Analytics, and other included Applications
Expand all | Collapse all

Existing switches to Aruba Central

This thread has been viewed 25 times
  • 1.  Existing switches to Aruba Central

Posted Jan 23, 2023 11:22 AM

Hi Everyone,

I am very new to Aruba central, is there a way to migrate existing switches to the portal without wiping out the existing configuration? 
    Also, if you have better links on how to import switches to AC. That would be very helpful. 

Thank you

• 2.  RE: Existing switches to Aruba Central

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Jan 23, 2023 05:00 PM
    yes you can. Check this link for provisioning CX switches
    https://www.arubanetworks.com/techdocs/central/latest/content/nms/aos-cx/get-started/quick-start-switch-cx.htm

and this one for AOS-S switches.
    https://www.arubanetworks.com/techdocs/central/latest/content/nms/aos-switch/get-started/quick_start_switch.htm

------------------------------
    If my post was useful accept solution and/or give kudos.
    Any opinions expressed here are solely my own and not necessarily that of HPE or Aruba.

• 3.  RE: Existing switches to Aruba Central

Posted Jan 23, 2023 06:41 PM
    Thanks for the info, would you know how long it usually takes to add a switch in Aruba Central?

• 4.  RE: Existing switches to Aruba Central

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Jan 23, 2023 07:01 PM
    it should not take long. Also note that with Aruba Central subscription, you have 24x7 access to Aruba TAC.

If my post was useful accept solution and/or give kudos.
    Any opinions expressed here are solely my own and not necessarily that of HPE or Aruba.